Death is a very painful and emotional time, yet one that may be filled with hope and mercy.
Muslims believe that death is a departure from the life of this world, but not the end of a person’s existence. Rather, eternal life is to come, and we pray for Allah’s mercy to be with the departed, in hopes that they may find peace and happiness in the next to come.
That is for the person who will face death. But how about the family or relatives? It’s very easy to say stay calm and be strong but without the proper knowledge and guidance many times that will not be the case. In some instances, family members break down and make irrational decisions which may cause more problems.
If this situation arises in your family, would you know what to do?
This course will cover the basics to the different cases/situations that will arise in such situations.
This is a 2-day course, which consists of theory and practical.
Topics to cover :
1. Steps to take when death in the family happens.
2. Calling the police or doctor first?
3. Death by accident. How to react?
4. Death overseas. What is required or not required? Bury overseas or bring back to Singapore?
5. Malay Customs: The kain batik lepas. Is it necessary?
These topics (and more) will be discussed in detail during the course.
1. Bathing the deceased
2. The correct way of shrouding the deceased
3. Doas to recite
4. Talqin. Is this compulsory? …and more
** Do take note that this is a 2 days course. **
Will you lead the Solat Jenazah?
There are many differing opinions on this matter by different scholars. However let’s ask ourselves, wouldn’t we want our own children to be able to do so?
- In English. February 2022
- Saturday, 18th June 2022 & Sunday, 19th June 2022
- Time: 5pm to 10pm ( Both days )
- Limited to 40 pax. Register today.
Timings for this course are from 5pm to 10pm for both days as the trainer may need to attend a jenazah case in the day.
Islamicevents.sg Training Room
71 Ubi Road 1 #10-47
Oxley Bizhub, Lobby 4
*If registrations exceed more than 40 pax, we may change to a bigger venue.
Bro Amir has been a full time Islamic Funeral Director since 2005 under his own company Pengurusan Jenazah Nur. He has also conducted and taught more than 1,000 participants over the last 3 years with Islamicevents.sg. With his unique style of engagement, students have found his lessons interesting and engaging and we often find rave reviews about his classes.
$98 per pax (Non-members)
$190 two pax (Non-members)
$78 or 78 points (IslamicEvents.sg Members).
Log in to the membership area to use your points to purchase the tickets.
Not an IslamicEvents.sg member yet?
Be an IslamicEvents.sg member and enjoy immediate discounts
and gain more points for other activities, visit >> https://membership.islamicevents.sg/
* Limited seats.
* Price is inclusive of notes & certificates of participation.
* Dinner is provided for both days.
Terms & Conditions
- Full Payments are to be made before the Course starts.
- NO REFUND for participants that fail to attend the Course. Ensure you can commit to the course timings.
- Participants will be given Notes.
- Participants are to attend the course punctually and inform organiser early if they are late.
- In the event that you may have a valid excuse due to sickness or family emergency, you may choose to attend the following session with a small fee of $10 to cover the expense of the dinner for both days.
- Organiser has the right to make changes to the schedule or cancel the course. Participants will be informed in advance for changes.
How to Register?
Method 1) Payment by Cash
– Please call our HOTLINE @ 9231 7430 during office hours to arrange an appointment for payment.
Our office operates from Monday to Friday, 10.30am to 6.30pm.
Method 2) Bank Transfer / Debit Card / Paypal / PayNow/Paylah
– Click register below
Step 1: Choose the quantity
Step 2: Fill in your details
Step 3: Choose your mode of payment and proceed with payment.
Method 3) Use of Membership Points (78 points)
Step 1: Login to your membership page here
Step 2: If you have enough points to redeem, please proceed to redeem this course. If you do not have enough points, you may top up the difference.